Fresh-Hope  

Go Back   Fresh-Hope > Prayer Requests and Praise Reports > Prayer Requests

Notices

Prayer Requests PLEASE UPDATE YOUR REQUESTS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!!!Prayer Requests for ourselves, families, friends & pets. We take prayer seriously here and have a team of intercessors that pray over all the requests daily. Although they can't post on every request daily, know they ARE praying! Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God

Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Overcomer Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award Posting Queen Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love Berean Gold Award 
Total Awards: 10

Pray Kidney problems

I need prayer concerning the half kidney that I have left.. yesterday, I was getting a strong taste and smell of ammonia.. and my body has been very itchy.. right down to the bone..

I am going at 2pm today to the doctor to see what is going on.. I or someone else in my family will keep you updated..

Thank you prayer warriors..

Old March 26th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Overcomer Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award Posting Queen Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love Berean Gold Award 
Total Awards: 10

Default Re: Kidney problems

I am going to close this thread.. as I went to get my check up.. and all is well.. it seems that I may have some reflux.. EKG.. was okay..

Thank you

Closed Thread