Fresh-Hope  

Go Back   Fresh-Hope > Prayer Requests and Praise Reports > Prayer Requests

Notices

Prayer Requests PLEASE UPDATE YOUR REQUESTS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!!!Prayer Requests for ourselves, families, friends & pets. We take prayer seriously here and have a team of intercessors that pray over all the requests daily. Although they can't post on every request daily, know they ARE praying! Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God

Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2012, 12:25 PM
FH Intercessor

bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
10,000 Posts Award Good Christian Example Most Helpful Award Spreader of Love Growing in Christ Biggest Heart Award Berean Silver Award 
Total Awards: 10

Default Re: Prayer request for my family.......

Old April 6th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Gold Leadership Award Awesome Post Award Caregiver Award Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award In Appreciation 
Total Awards: 6

Please vote for FH!
You can either click on the link below, or on the voting link at the top left hand side of the board.

Old April 7th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Administrator

Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Gold Leadership Award Awesome Post Award Caregiver Award Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award In Appreciation 

Please vote for FH!
You can either click on the link below, or on the voting link at the top left hand side of the board.

Old April 9th, 2012, 11:45 AM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Caregiver Award Posting Queen 10,000 Posts Award Prayer Warrior Silver Participation Award Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love 
Total Awards: 7

"These things I have spoken to you that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Awards Showcase

Please vote for FH!

Old April 10th, 2012, 12:39 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Caregiver Award Posting Queen 10,000 Posts Award Prayer Warrior Silver Participation Award Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love 
Total Awards: 7

"These things I have spoken to you that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33
Old April 17th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Moderator/Intercessor

Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Pathwalker is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Overcomer Berean Silver Award Posting King Award Prayer Warrior Berean Gold Award Staff Faithful Voter Award 
Total Awards: 8

Prayers going up

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Old April 17th, 2012, 09:55 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Posting Queen Biggest Heart Award Silver Participation Award 10,000 Posts Award Faithful Voter Award Prayer Warrior 

LULU PLEDGES ALLEGIANCES TO THE LAMB
I can't even walk without Him holding my hand, it was on my knees that I learnd how to stand

Old April 20th, 2012, 07:13 AM
FH Intercessor

bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bettymack is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
10,000 Posts Award Good Christian Example Most Helpful Award Spreader of Love Growing in Christ Biggest Heart Award Berean Silver Award 

Old April 20th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Posting Queen Awesome Post Award Gold participation Award Prayer Warrior Berean Gold Award Staff Faithful Voter Award 
Total Awards: 9

Old April 21st, 2012, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Awards Showcase

Please vote for FH!

Old April 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Posting Queen Awesome Post Award Gold participation Award Prayer Warrior Berean Gold Award Staff Faithful Voter Award 

Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Awards Showcase

Please vote for FH!

Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:56 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Awards Showcase

Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:02 AM
FH Intercessor

Awards Showcase

Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Awards Showcase

Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Awards Showcase

Please vote for FH!

Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:05 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Posting Queen Biggest Heart Award Silver Participation Award 10,000 Posts Award Faithful Voter Award Prayer Warrior 

I can't even walk without Him holding my hand, it was on my knees that I learnd how to stand

Old April 24th, 2012, 09:53 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

Awards Showcase

Old April 25th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Awards Showcase

Old April 26th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Awards Showcase

Old April 27th, 2012, 08:16 PM
FH Intercessor

Awards Showcase

Old April 28th, 2012, 05:49 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

Awards Showcase

Old April 28th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Awards Showcase

Old April 29th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Awards Showcase

Please vote for FH!

Closed Thread