Fresh-Hope  

Go Back   Fresh-Hope > Debate & Learning Forums > Just for Catholics

Notices

Just for Catholics This is a teaching forum NOT a debate forum. It's a place for us to post Biblical Truth just for our Catholic friends to read because we care so much about them. Threads may be copied to the Apologetics Forum for debate. Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Bloodbought

ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!ImadumbPlumb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
500 Posts Award Faithful Witness Award Silver Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Bible For victims of and for family and friends to victims of Catholic abuse

For victims of and for family and friends to victims of Catholic abuse

I am totally inadequate to understand and do anything for those people who have fallen foul of sexual abuse from Catholic Priests or any abuse experienced in the Catholic system and from any abuse by it's servants.
I can only imagine that they and their loved ones are extremely hurt and effected by these experiences and would be seeking understanding and justice and complete healing, but I simply cannot myself offer these things and neither will or can the Catholic Church.

I understand that the Catholic church has many good standing faithful members and serving ministers to their faith, but I also understand the whole body collective which is not Gods ordained church, it is a white washed sepulchre, Heretical and which is not founded upon the Rock, Jesus Christ the Lord and which is neither biblically sound and true according to Gods own Word, which will and does expose the lie of it and which, can be searched for by any sincere hungry God fearing truth seeker.

Victims may have asked themselves the question, why me? and remain seeking for the answer to their own very private and intimate question.
Why me? is a very unhealthy question to ask, but one which may arise in anyone’s mind, especially those who have experienced extreme abuse and which is understandable and heart rendering to contemplate or empathize with, but in truth, it is a self question and will only cause the askers to look down within themselves which will only ever lead them away to the right and only true question and answer leaving them to glare upon the shadows.

The world doesn't revolve around the self, well if you look you can see the contradiction in the world of this statement, because today the world indeed does revolves around the self, one's self or collective selves, which is sinful and lost and a great insult and an offense towards God, His merciful heart in His beloved Son Jesus Christ, which is why there are so many injustices in the world from the selfish acts being committed daily and through out all of history, which we are in some way or another victim to and which we are all guilty of, being part of the whole human race or once guilty of, if being a saved justified individual through the Love and grace and shed blood of Jesus.

We each have been given a lot in life and because of the fall of mankind from the original sin, to some falls the horrendous and tragic, study the book of Job, and to some falls the easy and a carefree and prosperous existence, of course this is unjust, but this doesn't mean God is not just and loving, it just simply shows the world has rejected Him and turned to their own ways of living and doing things which only perpetuates the injustices which have continued through out History by the vain hand and minds and hearts of mankind.

We are all sinners and all have fallen short of the perfection of God and we are all worthy of Hell, from the least to the greatest part played or involvement, regardless of all the good, kind deeds that are done, we are all spotted with the same disease, sin, and all with sin will die and perish, even forever. Sin is that serious when untreated or not inoculated from, God will judge and condemn all those unrepentant sinners, from the least sinner to the greatest and He will save and have mercy on those sinners who turn from sin and believe and indeed He has to all those who have turned and believed in Him already.

The right question and answer and the remedy for this disease is Jesus Christ, who was the only sinless one to ever grace this world, He was the Son of God, He came from the bosom of God and indeed He is God, who was hung upon the cross by sinners and because of sin,He gave up his life willingly to God the Father, His body was nailed to the cross to pay the price for all the sins that have ever been committed and in effect all sin was nailed to His cross for all those that would believe, Justice demanded this price of all sins committed and Mercy paid for it, for us all, this is something no man could do for themselves and earn by their own good works however well intended or anyone else could do to save and bring peace and love into this world except by the perfect Holy one, sinless, Jesus Christ, The Lord God in the flesh/body of a man, He was crucified to save the world from itself to all those that would accept Gods beloved offering, who would believe and would be saved, who is now in heaven on the right hand of God.

John 3:18 KJV
He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Believing in Jesus Christ means believing in His Word and what His Word teaches about false Christ's and false churches and body's, which if you believe in these worldly orders and systems then you deny Him at His Word!? and in effect you deny Him!?

John 3:36 KJV
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

All else is vanity.

Psalm 62:9 KJV
Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.

Proverbs 16:11 KJV
A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

Ecclesiastes 1:14 KJV
I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Why me? with Jesus Christ in-between reads: Why did Christ die for me?
As a man I am totally inadequate to carry the Lords burden and bear the weight of His cross and I am inadequate to council, help or heal or fully understand any of those who have suffered the abuses experienced by some within the Catholic Church, but in Christ I am reminded by the Word of Paul spoken to the Philippians from chapter 4 verse 4 which reads:
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say Rejoice.

And also

Matthew 11:28-29 KJV
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden , and I will give you rest . 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Now I understand that may sound an impossibility to many and those suffering, I have been there myself and I can only ask those to lift their head up from themselves and there suffering and all the unanswered questions and reasoning’s and focus on the cross and burden of Jesus Christ and look at His suffering for you and believe in Him , He has promised eternal life to those that do.There is that saying, all the best things in life are free, but in this case life itself has been freely offered and freely given to all those that choose to believe.

John 4:14 KJV
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst ; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Revelation 21:6 KJV
And he said unto me, It is done . I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Stephen a chosen disciple and servant to the Lord, before he was stoned to death, gave witness to the glory and the resurrected Jesus, which account can be found in Acts 7:55-56, this is Stephen lining up his sights through the cross of the Lord.
Acts 7:55-56 KJV
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

The Lord Jesus understands all things, all whys, having overcome sin and death for us and He will personally share His understanding, gracefully in His time and wisdom to all those that ask God the Father who have faith in His beloved Son Jesus Christ.
He will remove all your pain and hurt and replace it with His love once you look to Him, call upon Him and once you acknowledge to yourself and Him, that you are a sinner and inadequate and totally dependant upon Him for all things and every need you have, He being the creator and giver of all life, which He is ready and willing and eager to attend to those needs by His sovereign grace. You just need to believe without wavering.

Isaiah 44:6 KJV
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Luke 4:18 KJV
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted , to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

This is His Word and promise, which is sure and true, His love is unwavering, constant and eternal and so are all His attributes, His mercy and forgiveness of sin, and I know this can be received instantly by any soul who sincerely calls upon Him in faith, believing that He is God supreme and that all things are possible to Him, agreeable to His will.

To those who are severely wounded and carry the pain of sexual abuse from those Catholic ministers or even them abusers themselves or anyone indeed, I cannot help you, I cannot save you, no man can, no church or priest can, no good works can, counseling and psychology will bring very little and only temporary relief like a plaster on a gunshot wound, I can only point you in love to He who can, my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, He is in the business of saving and mending souls and I serve within His business to point others to His loving outstretched arms, I am unprofitable, He is bountiful, please call upon him and have yourself saved and the crying of your heart soothed and settled by His loving grace, He lives and is just a prayer away, search His Word.

Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 John 2:1 KJV
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin , we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

I am sure that the Lord somewhere has saved someone who has experienced this type of abuse and I am sure He will bring these and other souls together in His love and way and work and by their loving service to Him, He is indeed calling for the wounded to come to Him and I ask anyone reading this, especially Catholic members, who may know of someone abused or family and friends of someone abused, who has experienced this abuse or may be experiencing this abuse in any degree, please, If you are prompted in your heart or conscience to share this, please do, because it points to the only way and remedy for their broken lives, all lives, which they may desperately be seeking and calling for and praying for, which they may not know where to find their answers and once the Lord takes their hands then He can lead them to find nourishment as they rest their souls in Him.
The answer is simple but the world attempts to overshadow and confuse and indoctrinate the simplicity of the way, the truth and the light, Jesus Christ the Lord.
John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer ; I have overcome the world.

Matthew 10:8 KJV
Heal the sick , cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received , freely give .

Romans 8:32 KJV
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

This scripture (Ezekiel 34 KJV) has been and will always be a great comfort, the Lord used this in my life to deliver me from a captive system and to comfort me from the bruises and wounds and abuse I had received and experienced from the system I was held captive in which helped me understand the falseness of organized worldly body’s and systems and the failings of the men within them. This is Ezekiel prophesying about the shepherds of Israel who had turned their hearts from the Lord and by so doing, neglected the fold and the most needy in Israel which also contains the promise and establishment of the future King of Israel David who would be a servant after Gods own heart to care for His flock as God intended and also this prophecy refers to the deliverance of Israel back to their own land in the last days by His grace alone and also Christ's millennial reign on King David’s throne in the end which of course Christ established for Himself, King David being a type.

I also believe that this can be applied to the gentile nations who have been saved and gathered and who are being gathered into Christ’s body, His church and How Jesus is the only Shepherd and Bishop of all saved souls and how He alone calls and gathers those seeking Him unto Himself, you can truly see the Lords mind and heart contained within this chapter of Ezekiel.

1 Peter 2:25 KJV
For ye were as sheep going astray ; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

I believe the Church/ saved believers in Christ, His body, will be taken up to Christ, out of the way from God's outpouring of His wrath upon the wicked and unbelieving, who (the believers) are also gathered in their own lands and grafted into Him and Israel His branch/whole body/house of Jacob, are and will continue to be gathered to their own land for the fulfilling of prophecy and the refining from their realization of accepting the future anti Christ and his worldly established system as their Messiah to then be delivered, refined through the fire of persecution and immanate destruction and to be regrafted into the true and only living vine, Jesus Christ at His final appearing with all His saints, having been delivered from the anti Christ's wrath because of his rejection by the Jewish peoples as their Holy Messiah.

The Roman Catholic Church does and will play a large part in serving the anti Christ and helping him to establish His tyrannical system and order! she will pay the tremendous price for all her abominations. Catholics be warned!

Ezekiel 34 KJV
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying , 2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy , and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds ; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. 4 The diseased have ye not strengthened , neither have ye healed that which was sick , neither have ye bound up that which was broken , neither have ye brought again that which was driven away , neither have ye sought that which was lost ; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. 5 And they were scattered , because there is no shepherd : and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered . 6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them. 7 Therefore, ye shepherds , hear the word of the LORD; 8 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd , neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock; 9 Therefore, O ye shepherds , hear the word of the LORD; 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds ; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. 11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out . 12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered ; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. 14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. 15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down , saith the Lord GOD. 16 I will seek that which was lost , and bring again that which was driven away , and will bind up that which was broken , and will strengthen that which was sick : but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment. 17 And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats. 18 Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet? 19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet. 20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle. 21 Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad; 22 Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. 23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd . 24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. 25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods . 26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. 28 And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid . 29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. 30 Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. 31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Old May 21st, 2012, 03:47 PM
Administrator

Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Gold Leadership Award Awesome Post Award Caregiver Award Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award In Appreciation 
Total Awards: 6

Default Re: For victims of and for family and friends to victims of Catholic abuse

Wonderful post Andrew! All I can say to that is Amen! Jesus did not call us to follow other men (or women), He called us to follow after Him. Other people will always let us down and hurt us. Some worse then others. But Jesus will never hurt you, never abandon you, and will always speak the Truth to you in love and with love. He knows what you have suffered and He WILL repay those who hurt you and if you accept His gift of salvation and have a personal relationship with Him, then one day you will stand beside Him and hear those who hurt you admit their wrong and see their punishment which will last for eternity. More importantly though, if you are saved, you can now live a life of joy and victory here and now, and have hope for a fantastic future in eternity with Him. He does not want you to stay a victim, He wants to help you overcome this tragedy. By staying a victim, Satan and the person(s) who did this evil to you, win; but when you are saved and live with His power helping you, and live a life of joy and victory, then they lose big time right here and now!

So please, go to Jesus right now, tell Him you know you have sinned and that He died for your sins. Tell Him that you want Him to be Lord of your life, right now and forever. Ask Him to save you now and to give you a life of victory, instead of pain. If you do that, and you really mean it, then He WILL come and dwell within you and guide you so that you can understand His Word which is the Bible. When you are saved, you are saved from ALL of your sins: past, present and future sins. That does not mean that it's ok to keep sinning though, because every time you do, you're hurting the very one who died for you and is now dwelling in you to help you. So when you sin, you still need to ask Him for forgiveness so there is no strain in your relationship together.

He wants you to get to know Him better so you can use all the resources He has for you. So get your bible and start reading the Gospel of John and go from there, but always ask Him to help you to understand it before you begin. If you are saved, you've now begun a new life that will be an amazing adventure with the One who will never leave your or forsake you!

Please vote for FH!
You can either click on the link below, or on the voting link at the top left hand side of the board.