Fresh-Hope  

Go Back   Fresh-Hope > General Fellowship > Christian Chat

Notices

Christian Chat Discuss topics of interest to Christians, Testimonies, questions about God, the bible, doctrine etc, or just chat! Col 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Old August 10th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Overcomer Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award Posting Queen Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love Berean Gold Award 
Total Awards: 10

shock Wow!!! Lake turns 'Blood Red'

The sinister red water stretches as far as the eye can see. The stunning scenes may look very dramatic but are actually thought to be caused by the high levels of salt within the water. The bizarre sight was captured by photographer, Sam Dobson, from Moscow in Russia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz239ov625Y

The 'Dead Sea' has so much salt.. and has never changed red.. something to think about.. a foreshadow of things to come, very soon..

Old August 10th, 2012, 07:49 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!luluwhtbrd is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Posting Queen Biggest Heart Award Silver Participation Award 10,000 Posts Award Faithful Voter Award Prayer Warrior 
Total Awards: 6

Default Re: Wow!!! Lake turns 'Blood Red'

LULU PLEDGES ALLEGIANCES TO THE LAMB
I can't even walk without Him holding my hand, it was on my knees that I learnd how to stand

Old August 10th, 2012, 08:50 PM
FH Supporter

Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Fearnot is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
5000 posts award Biggest Heart Award Growing in Christ Good Christian Mother Berean Silver Award Faithful Voter Award Creativity Award 
Total Awards: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne View Post

The sinister red water stretches as far as the eye can see. The stunning scenes may look very dramatic but are actually thought to be caused by the high levels of salt within the water. The bizarre sight was captured by photographer, Sam Dobson, from Moscow in Russia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz239ov625Y

The 'Dead Sea' has so much salt.. and has never changed red.. something to think about.. a foreshadow of things to come, very soon..

That's just what Leonard ( hubby) and I thought!!
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Gold Leadership Award Awesome Post Award Caregiver Award Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award In Appreciation 

This reminds me of something that happened to me back in 2000. I was driving my boss and our patient somewhere...can't remember where now, to an area that was unfamiliar to me at the time. The road was constantly curving around mountains and hills and lakes and ponds where we were driving. As I was driving, the road curved and there in front of me was what appeared to be a blood red lake! My mouth must have dropped open because my boss said, "what's wrong Cindy, afraid you missed the rapture cause the water looks like blood?" Well that threw me even more because then I knew I wasn't seeing things and with my eye sight being so bad, that's always a possibility! As we got closer though, I finally saw what was causing it. The town had put up orange "nets" all the around the the shore to keep people out (I guess) and the sun reflecting off those orange nets made the water appear red like blood. Having been there before, my boss already knew what was causing it so we both had a good laugh at it.

The rest of the drive we talked about how seeing this, even though it wasn't "the real thing" should be a warning to everyone to examine themselves to be sure they're in Christ, being obedient to Him, and staying close to Him all the time, because one day, that water and all the rest really will be turned to blood.

Old August 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
7000 Posts Award Faithful Voter Award Best husband award Prayer Warrior Silver Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

Cross Re: Wow!!! Lake turns 'Blood Red'

Does your boss believe??... sounds like he does. Also of course the oceans are all filled with salt too. True there are many kinds of "salt", which when speaking of seas and oceans, are really mixes of various chemicals including salts of chlorine, potassium, strontium, bromine and probably copper, iron etc. The salt we consume is mostly composed of sodium chloride. So perhaps an iron compound or strontium, is responsible... however blood has a high content of salt compounds too... and that would seem worth considering... surely the Father of everything can easily turn water or wine into blood.
1 John 4:10 - 12 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
Old August 11th, 2012, 01:55 PM
FH Addicts

jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Most Helpful Award Posting King Award 10,000 Posts Award Best Smile Defender of the Faith Gold participation Award Awesome Post Award 
Total Awards: 7

0.9% NaCl in body fluids.
Old August 11th, 2012, 02:09 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
7000 Posts Award Faithful Voter Award Best husband award Prayer Warrior Silver Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

hmm not much sodium must have a lot of other salts as well.
1 John 4:10 - 12 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
Old August 11th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Overcomer Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award Posting Queen Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love Berean Gold Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post

This reminds me of something that happened to me back in 2000. I was driving my boss and our patient somewhere...can't remember where now, to an area that was unfamiliar to me at the time. The road was constantly curving around mountains and hills and lakes and ponds where we were driving. As I was driving, the road curved and there in front of me was what appeared to be a blood red lake! My mouth must have dropped open because my boss said, "what's wrong Cindy, afraid you missed the rapture cause the water looks like blood?" Well that threw me even more because then I knew I wasn't seeing things and with my eye sight being so bad, that's always a possibility! As we got closer though, I finally saw what was causing it. The town had put up orange "nets" all the around the the shore to keep people out (I guess) and the sun reflecting off those orange nets made the water appear red like blood. Having been there before, my boss already knew what was causing it so we both had a good laugh at it.

The rest of the drive we talked about how seeing this, even though it wasn't "the real thing" should be a warning to everyone to examine themselves to be sure they're in Christ, being obedient to Him, and staying close to Him all the time, because one day, that water and all the rest really will be turned to blood.

Cindy, I could just picture your face when you saw that...red lake..

Quote:
I am in total agreement...

Old August 11th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Gold Leadership Award Awesome Post Award Caregiver Award Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award In Appreciation 

Yes, my boss was one of the elders at my church and was the woman who was mentoring me. I used to tell her that going to work was more like going to church; best job I've ever had!

Yeah, I was really shocked for a second there Marianne. I can just imagine that my eyes must have been popping out of my head just like the smiley
I didn't think I'd missed the rapture, but I did think that it was going to happen any second and remember that the thought going through my head till I heard Catherine start laughing was that I should pull the car over so no one would get hurt when the Lord translated us LOL
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Awards Showcase

I think my eyes would have popped out too Cindy..