Fresh-Hope  

Go Back   Fresh-Hope > End Times Fellowship > End Times Chat

Notices

End Times Chat A place to discuss anything that relates to the end times. Soft news and commentaries should be posted in here. We are a pre trib board. Please take positions other than pre trib to the apologetics forum. Matt 24:33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near, at the very doors.

Old August 31st, 2005, 10:28 PM
Homeward Bound

kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!kc_2 is always ready to give a good reason for their faith!
Default Is Something Wrong With Paul Crouch?

I saw him on Behind the Scenes today with his son Matt. He was so bloated and/or fat that at times he hardly looked like himself to me. He wasn't concentrating very well, I guess - he couldn't remember the name of Katrina and said little about the storm itself except that the roof of a station somewhere was damaged and asked for funds for the station manager and his wife. He talked like he was struggling with his thoughts.
Old September 1st, 2005, 10:30 AM
Administrator

CindyL has disabled reputation

hmmm I have no idea as I don't watch him. sorry!
Old September 3rd, 2005, 01:51 AM
By The Throne

SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SevenofNine is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
5000 posts award Good sense of humor award Silver Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

You know what I saw him other day he look fine to me but maybe I seeing tape interview '
I haven't hear anything on news wire or SO Cal news or whatever if I hear something I probably be one of people post here
Old November 16th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Believer

Tam Has been chosen by God
Default Paul

I hope that Paul is fine.
Old December 29th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Believer

Mea Has been chosen by God

the other day I saw prayers were being asked for due to a surgery to have a problem in his lungs fixed..

so that is all I know

sorry

Mea

Deuteronomy 33:26-27 NLT God Rules!!
Old December 29th, 2005, 05:53 PM
At the feast

inspector is a glorious beacon of lightinspector is a glorious beacon of lightinspector is a glorious beacon of lightinspector is a glorious beacon of lightinspector is a glorious beacon of light

I will watch a little TBN to see what is up.
Old December 30th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Believer

Mea Has been chosen by God

appears he fell (?) and broke some ribs; got fluid in his lung is current healing

got that from tbn.org

Deuteronomy 33:26-27 NLT God Rules!!
Old December 30th, 2005, 05:54 PM
FH Addicts

Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Onsolidrock is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
7000 Posts Award Berean Gold Award Good sense of humor award 
Total Awards: 3

Is Benny Hinn out of town?

Christianity = God made, God centered relationship.
Old December 30th, 2005, 06:55 PM
FH Supporter

edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!edwina is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
7000 Posts Award 
Total Awards: 1

ha ha ha...opps sorry.