Fresh-Hope  

Go Back   Fresh-Hope > End Times Fellowship > End Times Chat

Notices

End Times Chat A place to discuss anything that relates to the end times. Soft news and commentaries should be posted in here. We are a pre trib board. Please take positions other than pre trib to the apologetics forum. Matt 24:33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near, at the very doors.

Old February 13th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Administrator

Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Gold Leadership Award Awesome Post Award Caregiver Award Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award In Appreciation 
Total Awards: 6

Nod Why I know the rapture will happen very soon

No, I'm not about to set a date, don't worry! But I do believe it will be very, very soon and I'll tell you why. I'm not going to go through ALL the signs though just the ones we don't discuss very often. No, the reason I'm so sure the rapture will be very soon is because of what I see around me even with Christians, and even with Christians who know and expect the rapture to happen sometime in their lifetime. The bible warns us that because so much time will have passed many will get tired of watching. So instead of being alert and excited and self controlled or you could say instead of using self discipline and staying alert and watching, they start letting the things of this world take precedence over the Lord and His return for us and how He wants us to live.

I know how distressing it is for all of us when we see all the false teaching that's going on these days, and hear about the people who are claiming they're either Jesus, or the Father or even the Holy Spirit. It's distressing when we realize just how few churches are left that actually preach the Truth and how hard they are to find. I know how distressing it is to hear the news daily showing how badly society has degraded and how much sin is not only tolerated and accepted now, but in some cases actually celebrated.

If that wasn't enough all by itself, the Lord is putting us all through the fire so to speak to get us ready for His soon return. So we're all dealing with trials and suffering like never before in many different aspects of our lives. It often seems like one trial is hardly over before another starts.

No wonder so many are falling back! They're exhausted--emotionally, physically and spiritually. The problem is that instead of taking refuge in the Lord and resting in Him, they begin to get involved with the world again because during all this time, Satan, our flesh and the world have also been quite active and pushing us toward sin. They (Satan, the world and our flesh) tell us that we don't have time to study our bibles or spend time in prayer; then they tell us that we really just don't "feel like it" anymore. They whisper, "you need a break" in our ears and "take care of number 1" and we forget that we're not number 1 anymore, Jesus is! So we go play a game or watch TV or read a book or go out or whatever instead of studying and praying. Satan, the world and our flesh whispers that missing one day (or night) won't hurt us, and we'll get back to it tomorrow... only the next day it happens again. Each time it happens it's a little easier to say no to bible study, no to being an intercessor, no to prayer, no to encouraging a brother or sister, say no to going to church or spending time in worship, and instead "take time for ourselves".

It's just so hard to see this happening and it's hard too because it's so tempting to just give up myself. You get to the point where you feel like you're in the middle of a war and you're just so exhausted and wounded that you just want to "take a break" at least if not quit altogether. I understand now why the Lord keeps telling us throughout His Word, especially in relation to the times we're living in to "stand firm", "stay alert", be watchful, examine yourself, etc. He doesn't mean just to watch for Him to return, He means to watch ourselves!

I've always thought of the Christian life as that of being a soldier in a war, but now I'm not just thinking of it that way, I'm feeling it--do you know what I mean? It really does seem like a war to me and every single person who's been born again has a great big target drawn on them! Satan knows his time is short and yes he wants to prevent people from being born again, but he also wants to prevent those who are already born again from growing to maturity in Christ. He will do anything to stop us! And those who are already mature, or nearing maturity, he will do anything to stop them from being productive.

So the reason I'm so sure it's very near is both because of what's happening to Christians as well as how many are reacting to what's happening. Seeing it though just makes me more determined then ever to throw a stick into Satan's plans for us and do all I can to watch my own life carefully and help others get their joy of the Lord back so that we can continue to live in victory no matter what Satan, the world or our flesh throws at us!

2 Peter 3:17–18; 1 Thessalonians 5:5–6; Hebrews 10:35–39;
1 Peter 1:6–7;
Malachi 3:18; 1 Corinthians 10:12; Luke 18:7;
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Cindy is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Gold Leadership Award Awesome Post Award Caregiver Award Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award In Appreciation 
Total Awards: 6

Default Re: Why I know the rapture will happen very soon

Re-reading what I just wrote reminded me about a vision I had a long time ago. I posted it before but will post it again as it's really appropriate here!

I had this vision many years ago where the Lord showed me something about His army. I even remember where I was when He showed it to me and what year it was. It was 1999.

He showed me a vision of this huge "army" of people walking through a desert. No one was wearing any uniform, everyone had on regular clothes. There were men, women and even children in this army. The only reason I knew it was an "army" is because the Lord impressed that on me. Anyway, all these people were walking through this desert. It was like I was above them and all I could see for a long way into the distance was this army of people walking forward, and all I could see when I looked back was more people coming and walking.

Then the Lord brought me down lower so I could see things closer up and now I saw the people up at the very front. They didn't have weapons of any sort, they were just walking but the Lord impressed on me that their weapon was prayer! This was the body of Christ all over the world praying! After awhile, the ones up at the very front looked exhausted and even their clothes were dirty like they'd been in a fight.

The army was walking slower now and the people behind the front wave came up and took the people who were in front into their arms, passing them on to others who came and carried them to a place near the back where I could see people laying down and resting while others ministered to them. (giving them good cool clean water to drink; bandaging their wounds etc.)

Then the Lord told me to look up at the front again and when I did I saw that now there was a fresh set of people in the front lines and the army had sped up again. Occasionally someone in the army would trip and fall, sometimes even the ones that were in the middle. Those people too were picked up and carried along to the back where they could be tended to and rest, and others took their place.

I knew even in the vision that most people aren't strong enough to just pick another person up and carry them any distance so I asked the Lord how this was being done, and who was helping them. Then I saw that there were other beings that even the people in the army couldn't see that were fighting right along side them, and that there were still others that helped when someone needed to be carried to the back to rest; and still others who helped those who ministered to the ones who needed healing.

I was then amazed at watching all this activity and the huge numbers of people and other beings that were involved. I wondered how long they would have to walk through the desert, and when they would get to their destination. The desert seemed so hot and dry and barren... and then the Lord caused me to see that as this army walked, that others came and joined them, so that the army was always getting bigger and bigger until there seemed to be no end to all the people. Plus as the people who had been taken to the rear to heal and rest got better, they got back up and re-joined the army again. So there was always this cycle of people at the front. In other words, no one was on the front lines all the time; everyone was relieved by someone behind them eventually and the people would just keep rotating like that.

In the very next instant though I was shown the most beautiful land, full of color and life. When the people reached this place even their bodies and their clothes changed. It was wonderful! Everything here was pure and clean and beautiful. I can't even begin to describe it. It was full of joy! The people were laughing, singing, and playing.

and then the vision was over.
Old February 13th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Marianne is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Overcomer Defender of the Faith Most Helpful Award Posting Queen Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love Berean Gold Award 
Total Awards: 10

Cindy.. thank you for your encouraging posts.. we need to build each other up.. on a daily basis.. so that, no matter what trials we are going through.. we will be able to stand strong and firm in our faith and continue on down that narrow path..

Old February 14th, 2011, 03:56 PM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Colou is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Caregiver Award Posting Queen 10,000 Posts Award Prayer Warrior Silver Participation Award Faithful Voter Award Spreader of Love 
Total Awards: 7

Cindy, I agree with you. I believe our time on this earth is very, very short! From the signs around us and reading the Word the times of the end are drawing closer than ever before. I shudder when I think of the way our government is turning its back on Israel. The government is signing our death warrant by doing so. But I also rejoice because I know that the end is closer than ever before! Praise the Lord!! Thanks for your encouragement to us and reminding us we are not fighting a losing battle! We need to be reminded "if God be for us, who can be against us"!!

"These things I have spoken to you that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33