Fresh-Hope  

Go Back   Fresh-Hope > End Times Fellowship > End Times News

Notices

End Times News News that relates to the end times. Matt 24:32 Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

Old October 26th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Overcomer

SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
3000 Posts Award Defender of the Faith Faithful Witness Award Gold participation Award Awesome Post Award 
Total Awards: 5

Default Multiple Wyoming School Districts Implant RFID Chip Technology In Students Without

What the?

Multiple Wyoming School Districts Implant RFID Chip Technology In Students Without Parental Consent

http://nationalreport.net/wyoming-school-implant-rfid/

It had been three long months since I last visited the quiet mining town of Hanna, Wyoming while on task to cover the groundbreaking test launch of the Obamacare RFID chip. I finally decided it was time to catch up with the wonderful citizens of Carbon County and see how they have been doing with their RFID implants.

Overall public opinion of the RFID seems to be positive among Hanna’s townsfolk. I spoke with Earl Gentry, a retired miner, longtime resident of Hanna, Wyoming and one of the first recipients of the RFID Chip in his community. He told me the following:

“Heck, I don’t know how I lived without one. I use the RFID Chip at the doctor’s office; I’m able to purchase food and clothing from all my favorite stores. I definitely believe our country would benefit from a federally mandated RFID law.”

I was pleased to hear about the project’s success which has lead to major advancements in RFID technology. At half the size of its predecessor the latest “MINI RFID” is able to hold over 100GB of data which can be easily updated to include medical records, insurance information, drivers license number as well as criminal history and some outstanding credit debts.

“I definitely believe our country would benefit from a federally mandated RFID law.”

Wyoming recently saw several hundred elementary and middle school children being implanted with the new MINI RFID. During their annual physical checkup and vaccination last month, each child additionally received the implant between their pointing finger and thumb.

Some parents took issue with the school’s approach, claiming the implants were performed without their foreknowledge or consent. Superintendent Gerald Morgan of the Carbon County school district tells National Report that most of these complaints come from families with heavily rooted religious backgrounds.

Xenophobia and superstitions are a common affliction among rural communities. Many fringe Christian sects believe Obama to be the Anti-Christ and the RFID chip the Mark of the Beast spoke about in their Book of Revelation. During the Second Coming and the arrival of the “Anti-Christ” all of humanity supposedly will be forced to accept the mark or perish. However, any who receive the brand of the Anti-Christ will be punished by the Christian God with eternal damnation.

The rest of the Wyomingites were ecstatic to welcome their town’s children into the fold. Citizens say they’ve never felt better since accepting the Obamacare RFID implant and are proud to be torch carriers for a safer and brighter future.

Rest of story at link above
Old October 27th, 2013, 09:25 AM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
7000 Posts Award Faithful Voter Award Best husband award Prayer Warrior Silver Participation Award 

Default Re: Multiple Wyoming School Districts Implant RFID Chip Technology In Students Wit

RFID chips are not the MOB but the willingness of foolish people to accept this technology, indicates to me how much of our world has been ceded to evil. Thin ice is never a good foundation for anything... and that's what this is... the MOB was created for dogs and cats ...with a little nano-tech it can be something that will have an enormous control.. The fact that people willingly accept this insidious technology is a real decision for earthly life.. materialism... we become like animals and the federal government is the shepherd... hmm sounds like someone wants to supplant my Father Jesus Christ...
1 John 4:10 - 12 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
Old October 27th, 2013, 10:12 AM
FH Addicts

jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!jtheb is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Most Helpful Award Posting King Award 10,000 Posts Award Best Smile Defender of the Faith Gold participation Award Awesome Post Award 
Total Awards: 7

Default Re: Multiple Wyoming School Districts Implant RFID Chip Technology In Students Wit

It has the potential for a lot good, but aslo the potential for a lot of danger.

I am a bit confused by the article quoted. Has the chip already been programmed with all the medical details and the financial ones. And has the local shop been equipped with the technology to read snd modify it.

I find to difficult to beleive.
Old October 27th, 2013, 11:32 AM
FH Intercessor/Supporter

bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!bystillwater is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
7000 Posts Award Faithful Voter Award Best husband award Prayer Warrior Silver Participation Award 

I have researched the rfid tech for about 8 years... believe me with nanotechnology available... these tiny chips are making the impossible possible... all of the tech necessary for the tribulation times is researched... now the application and its attendant puzzles and limitations are being worked out in small isolated communities.
1 John 4:10 - 12 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
Old October 27th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Salt of the Earth

oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!oliverwithatwist is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Silver Participation Award Award for 1000 posts Berean Silver Award Faithful Voter Award 
Total Awards: 4

The only good chip is a tator chip.

Seriously, this is sick and scary.
Old October 27th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Moderator/FH Supporter

Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!Lee is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
Posting Queen Awesome Post Award Gold participation Award Prayer Warrior Berean Gold Award Staff Faithful Voter Award 
Total Awards: 9

Its also false. Both Snopes and fact or fiction say its not true. Supposedly it was a parody piece that went viral.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/microchip.asp

Old October 27th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Overcomer

SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!SW7777 is an example to others in word, conduct, love, and faith!

Awards Showcase
3000 Posts Award Defender of the Faith Faithful Witness Award Gold participation Award Awesome Post Award 

Glad its a false story....